jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me

    to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners.


Isaiah 61:1



So many times we forget that we were called, even though we are in the ministry. I am telling this because although I work a lot in the administration department of OMCR, I was thinking that was giving my 100%, of course thanks God. He loves me… I got the chance to go to Talamanca (indigenous zone), for one weekend, sometimes for me is very hard to go and do outreaches, because a have to take care of Sophie and sometimes I have ¨normal¨ fears as mom, but I encouraged myself to go to give some support to the work over there and I let myself know that I have to let my comfort zone even more and to see the needs in the people of my own country. Is the case of Don Enrique, an indigene with 3 little girls, they don’t have a house to live in and that’s why we as a ministry decided to do some fund raising and to build up a house for them, and now thank God that He allowed me to see the three which we are going to take out the wood to make this dream come true. It’s  obvious that we need more than 1 three and other materials, but we took the first step and we don’t have doubts that God is going to provide for the rest. Pray for Don Enrique and his daughters.

Over time I have come to understand that everything in life has a purpose, that’s why this year I gathered to one of the ministries that OM has here that is ¨Pearl Process¨, an initiative with women of social risk is. We are teaching them to do mosaics and sandals (so they can have an economic solvency) and more than that to make them followers of Jesus, that they can pass from being to doing that they can leave a legacy to the next generations. Get to know more of our ministry www.pearlprocessmosaics.com and if you want to support us, write me.





Did you know about Dracula´s castle?


Of course it is located in Romania, Europe, for the next may of 2016 I have the chance to prepare a group of Costa Rican´s with the desire to visit Romania not just to visit the castle of course hahaha, but to bring a hopeful message to the Romans… They are preparing themselves to know about the culture, language, life in church, needs. And above all to preach the Gospel of Jesus to the ones in need through sports, arts, work with the kids and more. 





 Involved with me

Praying
For the life of Don Enrique and his daughters. That we can finish the house.
For every women in Pearl Process.
For wisdom and grace in Pearl Process.
For the group that is going to Romania 2016.
For our health.
For our finances because we are going to have this 2016.

Giving
If you want to help us financially write me to: raquel.lopez@om.org  or get in contact with your local OM office (if you are outside Costa Rica).

In  USA: Raquel Lopez 
Operation Mobilization USA
P.O. Box 444
Tyrone, GA 30290-0444

In CR, by a deposit National Bank
$ 100-02-107-600147-7 o colones 100-01-107-000471-7
(Describe that is a gift for Raquel Lopez)


Going
If you want to be part of some of the programs that OMCR has here in Costa Rica or outside, write me and let’s go together in missions.


We will like to know from you, write us, send me your info, address, date of birth so that we can be even closer. 

With Love 
Raquel&Sophie


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario